Nowadays one thing that has become a trend before their marriage is a Pre-wedding shoot. couples keep it on their checklist to do a Pre-wedding shoot before the wedding to get perfect shots and collect amazing memories for their lifetime.
These pre-wedding photographers are perfectly trained to capture all moments through various kinds of photography and videography. They choose the best place for pre-wedding shoot and then they very perfectly take snaps of all the ceremonies in a wedding function which all are the Haldi function, mehndi, tika, engagement, bidai, all poojas, etc.
While finding the best pre-wedding photographers in Delhi the major thing that the person takes care of is the budget. Pre-wedding photographers could be found at many places, but their price range varies, some conduct the entire pre-wedding shoot beginning from just 20,000 rupees while others may cost much higher like 90,000- 1,00,000 rupees.
Services Offered Under the Best Budget Pre-Wedding Shoot
- Candid Photography
- Traditional Photography
- Traditional Photo & Video
- Traditional Videography
The Price Range of the Best Pre-Wedding Photographers
A pre-wedding shoot may cost beginning from rupees 20,000 to 1 lakhs or more, depending on various factors which include the following:
- The shoot location: The place where you are planning to conduct your pre-wedding shoot defines the cost too much extent as if the place is fancier and is far from the home-town then it will cost more as compared to a place which is quite close and uncommon for such shoots.
- The kind of photographers: If you are planning to hire a professional and the best pre-wedding photographer then you need to spend more money as compared to a semi-trained or immature photographer.
- The number of days: Any person who plans a shoot for more days also must pay more, if you complete the shoot in 1 day then it will cost less but if the same shoot will be extended for 2-3 days then it will become expensive.
- The props: If the couple wants some props for their shoot to make their snaps interesting and more happening then they can also invest in some photography props, but this will increase the cost of the shoot.
- The makeup, outfits and accessories: All these things sum up to increase the cost of any pre-wedding shoot. if a pre-wedding shoot required various outfits and different accessories and makeup then automatically its price will hike and increase. If any couple needs a low budget pre-wedding photoshoot then they should avoid or minimize using numerous outfits and accessories.
Depending on all these factors the cost of a pre-wedding shoot can be defined as follows
- An immature photographer hired for 1 day will cost about 10,000 – 20,000 rupees.
- A semi-trained photographer for the same number of day can cost from 20,000 – 30,000 rupees for the shoot.
- While a professional photographer can cost even more than 50,000 rupees for this same shoot and for the same time period.
- In addition to this, some professional photographers also charge based on the number of hours they have devoted to this work.
Various Locations for a Pre-Wedding Shoot in Delhi
There are various locations in Delhi that are very famous for pre-wedding shoots and are not very expensive. Some of them include Hauz Khas village, Safdarjung’s Tomb, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate and Qutub Minar, and if you are ready to spend more on some travelling then one can also go to Neemrana fort or Alwar fort for these shoots and amazing photographs.
All these above factors and locations play a vital role in deciding the cost of a Pre-wedding shoot. If the location is nearby and the number of days fixed for the shoot are less, then the pre-wedding shoot cost will also be less and if some props are increased or the number of days are increased then it will also increase the cost. So, if the couple is planning for a feasible and the best pre-wedding shoot then they should consider all the factors and then decide precisely.